Fed up with confusing jargon?

Do you find yourself getting caught up in knots trying to understand the difference between a Disabilities-related Expense (DRE) and a Disabled Facilities Grant (DFG)?

The Care and Support Jargon Buster is an award-winning plain English guide to the most commonly used health and social care words and phrases and what they mean. The definitions are plain English rather than legal, and were developed and tested by a steering group that included people who use services, carers and other representatives from across the social care sector.

Click here to access the Care and Support Jargon Buster